Made with Mushroom Farm oyster mushrooms, Garden-in-a-Can Basil leaves, and other spices and vegetables, this soup is packed with nutrients and provides the palette a bundle of flavors. Not to mention, it is easy to swap in seasonal vegetables. Inexpensive and delicious—definitely a must-try!
Prep time: 30 minutes
Serves: 5-6 people
- Chop up all vegetables.
- In a large pot, begin by cooking olive oil.
- Toss in chopped onions, garlic and ginger.
- After about 3 minutes, toss in mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes as water is released.
- Add half a jalapeño (seeded and minced).
- Pour in coconut milk.
- Sprinkle salt.
- Add 2 cups of vegetable broth and let simmer for about 5 minutes
- Add 2 tablespoons of paste.
- Toss in carrots and broccoli.
- Chop 6 large basil leaves into tiny pieces and toss in pot.
- Cut up lemongrass stems and toss them in pot.
- Boil mixture for about 15 minutes.
- Pick out lemongrass and serve with chili oil on top and a wedge of lime!
Switch it up: Swap in other Garden-in-a-Can plants for different flavors!
The post 30-Minute Meal: Thai Soup appeared first on BTTR.
Leave a comment