Chocolate and nuts make the perfect protein-packed combo in this sweet snack! Pack these Almond Butter Chocolate Nut Bars for a healthy lunchbox treat or breakfast on the go. You can customize this recipe by swapping out the almond butter for your favorite nut butter.
- 2 cups California Whole Wheat Stoneground Flakes, crushed
- 1/2 cup quick oats (not steel cut!)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 oz dark chocolate, melted
- Add all the ingredients, except the chocolate, into a large bowl and mix well.
- Press the mixture into a 8×8 parchment-lined pan. Make sure to pack it down real nice!
- Drizzle melted dark chocolate on top and freeze for 1 hour. Cut into squares and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week. Enjoy!
The post Almond Butter Chocolate Nut Bars appeared first on BTTR.
Leave a comment