Salty, savory, and sweet come together in one bite with these Caprese Skewers, made with organic sweet cherry tomatoes and fresh basil that can be harvested at home. These skewers work well as light appetizers for a party and can be made ahead – just drizzle with balsamic vinegar right before you serve!
- 8 oz ciliegine mozzarella balls (herbed or plain)
- 15-20 basil leaves
- 15-20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- balsamic vinegar
- Harvest fresh cherry tomatoes from your Self-Watering Planter and basil leaves from your Garden-in-a-Jar or Garden-in-a-Can.
- Skewer half a cherry tomato onto a toothpick. Wrap a basil leaf around a mozzeralla ball and skewer it onto the toothpick. Add another half of a cherry tomato. Repeat until all the mozzarella balls have been used.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve!