This Valentine’s Day, pack your treats with love and protein with our Organic Cocoa Cluster Treats! Swap out the traditional puffed rice with our 4-ingredient chocolatey clusters, and in just 5 quick steps you’ll have chewy, delicious treats perfect for the home or classroom!
Prep time: 25 minutes
- Heat pan and melt unsalted butter.
- Once the butter is melted, toss in mini marshmallows and stir until they melt.
- Add 3 cups of Organic Cocoa Clusters and mix well.
- Pour cocoa-marshmallow mixture onto a non-stick pan and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Tear into bite sized pieces, place in baking cups, and enjoy!
Cocoa Cluster Treats
Make it colorful! Top it off with colorful goji berries or dried cranberries.
Mix it up: Make half of your batch with Organic Cocoa Clusters and half with Organic Purple Corn Flakes for a fun, colorful spread!
The post Cocoa Cluster Treats appeared first on BTTR.
Leave a comment