Want to wow your friends and coworkers with a unique and healthy breakfast tart? This Cocoa Fruit Tart accomplishes just that! Made with our new Organic Cocoa Clusters, the fruit tart is packed with fiber, whole grains, and pure, non-alkalized cocoa from the Dominican Republic. Mixed with cool Greek yogurt, fruit and our Organic Breakfast Topper blends, fruit tarts provide a nutritious and delicious option to your diet. Enjoy!
Prep time: 25 minutes
- 5 cups of Organic Cocoa Clusters
- 1/2 cup of coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 24oz honey strawberry Greek yogurt (or whichever one you like)
- Organic Cocoa Clusters to sprinkle around edge
- Strawberries, Banana, and Blackberries
- Organic Breakfast Toppers (variety: chia seeds, coconut, dates)
1. Coarsely blend together the dry cocoa clusters, coconut palm sugar and honey.
2. Press crust to a pan using a well greased cup.
3. Freeze for 20 minutes to allow crust to set.
1. Add 24oz of Greek yogurt on top of the crust and spread evenly.
2. Sprinkle Organic Cocoa Clusters around the edge.
3. Slice and add strawberries, banana, and blackberries.
4. Garnish with a sprinkle of Organic Breakfast Toppers.
5. Refrigerate overnight.
Save money? Swap in seasonal fruits.
Switch it up: Swap in a different flavor of Organic Stoneground Flakes Cereal or Organic Breakfast Toppers for a variety of tarts!