This salad in a jar may be your next go-to for a light lunch! It’s easy to make the night before and bring it on the go. The fresh oregano in the dressing really makes the flavors pop!
- 1 tbsp red vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp fresh oregano, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1/4 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp feta cheese
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
For extra protein, add 1/3 cup of shredded chicken.
1. Add all ingredients with salt and pepper to taste to a jar. Shake well.
1. Add dressing to jar, then layer chickpeas, cucumber, onion, cherry tomatoes, feta and lettuce into the jar. To serve pour the salad into a large bowl and mix well!
The post Greek Salad in a Jar appeared first on BTTR.
Leave a comment