1. In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar and milk. Set aside for 5 minutes. Whisk in eggs and melted butter until well combined.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, ground purple corn flakes, salt and sugar.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk until just combined. The more you mix it, the tougher the pancake will get, so you want to mix it as little as possible!
4. Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle on medium-low heat. Heat skillet on medium heat. Add 1/2 tbsp of butter. When butter foam subsides, add 1/3 cup of batter into the skillet. Spread the batter if necessary. Cook until bottom is brown and the edges of the pancake are set, about 2 minutes. Flip pancake, turn heat down to low, and cook until bottom is golden brown, about 1 minute. Cook rest of pancakes on low heat. Keep the rest of the pancakes warm in the oven at 150 F.
1. Add all ingredients into a small saucepan and stir well. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring often. The blueberries should release their juices and soften.
2. Spoon onto warm pancakes and serve while warm!
The post Purple Cornflake Pancakes with Blueberry Lemon Compote appeared first on BTTR.