These baked avocado fries offer a healthy and delicious alternative to the average, greasy french fry. Crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside—these fries make for a perfectly balanced snack or side to any dish!
Cook time: Stone
Makes: 2-3 servings
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 F. Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
2. Blend CA Whole Wheat cereal until you have a fine crumb. Pour into a bowl and mix with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
3. In a small bowl, whisk the egg with a pinch of salt.
4. Dip avocado slices in the whisked egg, making sure to coat the entire slice. Then coat the avocado slice with the cereal mixture and place on the foil-lined baking sheet. Repeat with all the avocado slices.
5. Bake for 12 minutes or until the outside is nice and brown. Serve with basil garlic aioli. Enjoy!
1. Add basil, garlic, egg yolks, salt, and lemon juice to a food processor and blend. Drizzle in the olive oil slowly while it is blending. Blend for 1 minute after all the oil has been added. Spoon into a bowl and serve. Enjoy!