To pie or cheesecake? That is the [Thanksgiving] question. Take a step back and prepare your tastebuds for the combo you’ve been waiting for…yes, Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! These mini servings are as tasty as they are adorable, with a (mostly) guilt-free, crunchy crust made of whole wheat Biodynamic Cinnamon Clusters. The catch? They’ll disappear from your plate in five seconds flat
Cooking Time: 45 mins
Makes 12 mini cheesecakes or one 9 inch cake
- 1 1/2 cup Biodynamic® Cinnamon Clusters
- 1 1/2 tbsp organic coconut sugar
- 4 tbsp melted butter
Pumpkin Pie Ingredients:
- 1 (8 oz) pkg of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg
- whipped cream (optional)
- toasted pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Blend 1 1/2 cups cinnamon clusters until fine. In a small bowl, mix together crushed Cinnamon clusters, coconut sugar, and melted butter. Mix well.
- Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of the cinnamon crust into each cupcake liner and press down with a spoon. Bake for 5 minutes to set.
- While the crusts are cooling, add cream cheese, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, molasses, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Whisk until the batter is almost smooth. Add egg and whisk until batter is smooth.
Spoon ~2 tablespoons of batter into each cupcake liner. Tap the tray down to smooth out the batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the middle is just set. Remove and cool on the counter. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
The post Mini Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes! appeared first on BTTR.