Wondering what to cook up next with your organic oyster mushrooms?
Here is the quick and easy recipe that one of our close friend Laura Faulkner told us about!
- Olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons of garlic
- ½ cup green onion, chopped
- 2 cups of cauliflower florets
- 1 cup of red pepper, sliced
- 1 BTTR Oyster Mushroom kit, sliced
- Pinch of cumin, salt, pepper, turmeric
- Turn a big frying pan on to medium heat.
- Add olive oil, garlic, and green onions to the pan. Let fry for 2-3 minutes
- Add red pepper, cauliflower, and oyster mushrooms to the pan. Let fry for 6-7 minutes, stirring every minute or so. Be sure that the garlic does not burn – turn down to lower heat if it starts to turn brown.
- Add all spices and garnish with cilantro!