Wow your friends and coworkers with a unique and healthy breakfast tart! Cool Greek yogurt, fresh fruit, and a Cocoa Cluster crust make a tasty tart packed with whole wheat & protein. Enjoy!
Prep time: 25 minutes
- Coarsely blend together the dry cocoa clusters, coconut palm sugar and honey.
- Press crust to a pan using a well greased cup.
- Freeze for 20 minutes to allow crust to set.
- Add 24oz of Greek yogurt on to the crust.
- Sprinkle Organic Cocoa Clusters around the edge.
- Slice and add strawberries, banana, and blackberries.
- Sprinkle Organic Breakfast Toppers.
- Refrigerate over night.
Save money? Swap in seasonal fruits.
Switch it up: Swap in a different flavor of Organic Stoneground Flakes Cereal or Organic Breakfast Toppers for a variety of tarts!
When you love it, share it!
#fruittart #cocoaclusters #backtotheroots #undofood
Photos and recipes courtesy of Chef Hetal. Stay tuned for more of her beautiful creations from our Ready to Eat line, and visit Chef Hetal's blog for more tasty recipes!