Wow your friends and coworkers with a unique and healthy breakfast tart! Cool Greek yogurt, fresh fruit, and a Cocoa Cluster crust make a tasty tart packed with whole wheat & protein. Enjoy!
Prep time: 25 minutes
- 5 cups of Organic Cocoa Clusters
- 1/2 cup of coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 24oz honey strawberry Greek yogurt (or whichever one you like)
- Organic Cocoa Clusters to sprinkle around edge
- Strawberries, Banana, and Blackberries
- Organic Breakfast Toppers (variety: chia seeds, coconut, dates)
- Coarsely blend together the dry cocoa clusters, coconut palm sugar and honey.
- Press crust to a pan using a well greased cup.
- Freeze for 20 minutes to allow crust to set.
- Add 24oz of Greek yogurt on to the crust.
- Sprinkle Organic Cocoa Clusters around the edge.
- Slice and add strawberries, banana, and blackberries.
- Sprinkle Organic Breakfast Toppers.
- Refrigerate over night.
Save money? Swap in seasonal fruits.
Switch it up: Swap in a different flavor of Organic Stoneground Flakes Cereal or Organic Breakfast Toppers for a variety of tarts!
When you love it, share it!