Apple Sandwiches bring a fun, fruity, and healthy way to mix up yours and your kids' breakfast and snack routines. Organic Breakfast Toppers offer delicious blends of fruits, seeds, and nuts that make it easy to customize your breakfast or snack on the go. Made with nut butter and apples, these apple sandwiches create the perfect balance of fiber, texture, and delicious flavors. Enjoy!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Serving size: 1
- 1/2 apple for kids (1 whole for adults)
- 1/2 tbsp. of almond/peanut or any other nut butter
- 2 tbsp. of Organic Breakfast Toppers (Blueberries, Almonds & Buckwheat)
- Thinly slice apples (~1/4 inch wide)
- Spread peanut butter of your choice on apple slices and make a sandwich.
- Spread toppers on plate and dip edges of apples in toppers and press to stick.
When you love it, share it!
#applesandwiches #breakfasttoppers #backtotheroots #undofood
Photos and recipes courtesy of Chef Hetal. Stay tuned for more of her beautiful creations from our Ready to Eat line, and visit Chef Hetal's blog for more tasty recipes!