Fantastic Oyster Stir Fry
Wondering what to cook up next with your organic oyster mushrooms? Here is the quick and easy recipe that one of our close friend Laura Faulkner told us about!
- Olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons of garlic
- ½ cup green onion, chopped
- 2 cups of cauliflower florets
- 1 cup of red pepper, sliced
- 1 BTTR Oyster Mushroom kit, sliced
- Pinch of cumin, salt, pepper, turmeric
- Turn a big frying pan on to medium heat.
- Add olive oil, garlic, and green onions to the pan. Let fry for 2-3 minutes
- Add red pepper, cauliflower, and oyster mushrooms to the pan. Let fry for 6-7 minutes, stirring every minute or so. Be sure that the garlic does not burn – turn down to lower heat if it starts to turn brown.
- Add all spices and garnish with cilantro!