Makes: 8 Protein Bites (or 4 Protein Bars)
- 1 cup CA Whole Wheat Flakes
- 2 tbs Organic Breakfast Toppers (recommended variety: Blueberries, Almonds & Buckwheat)
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tbs mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 tbs nut butter
- 2 tbs protein powder (optional)
- Put CA Whole Wheat Flakes in bag and use rolling pin to coarsely crush.
- Add crushed flakes into a bowl and mix in 2 tbs of Organic Breakfast Toppers.
- Add in 1 tbs of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional), 2 tbs of honey, 2 tbs of nut butter, and 2 tbs of protein powder (optional).
- Use hands to mix everything in the bowl.
- Roll into balls and freeze for 10 minutes to harden.
Switch it up! Make bars instead by using a flat pan and pressing with hands. After refrigeration, cut into rectangles.
Want toppings? Add additional stoneground flakes, coconut, or chia seeds to outside for a more dry texture (better for lunch boxes!)
When you love it, share it!